Internet Marketing combines the creative and technical aspects of the Internet with design, development, advertising, and marketing part of a business. It consists of search engine marketing, display advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing, interactive advertising, viral marketing, social media advertising, mobile advertising, etc.
The main aim of this internet marketing course is to make students learn about the alternative marketing choices to be considered in planning a marketing program that may involve the Internet. The Internet can play many important roles within a traditional marketing effort and it can also serve as the foundation of a firm’s marketing effort. Although the Internet is increasingly prominent in successful marketing programs, recent developments have shown that it is not an easy ticket to success. Marketing and e-commerce professionals today need a good understanding of which marketing objectives can be achieved using electronic tools and which objectives are best approached by the traditional means. Marketing is about anticipating and satisfying the buyers’ needs.
The purpose of this internet marketing course is to acquaint you with the special behavioral considerations for buyers that emerge when the Internet plays a role in the firm’s marketing.
Who Should Attend?
- Middle and senior-level managers from marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning, and general management
- Senior technology and information managers who support internet marketing, e-business programs, Product, brand, e-marketing, and advertising managers
- Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis Sales and service managers
After successfully completing 5 days class of this internet marketing course, the student will be able to:
- Provide the guidance to develop an effective e-commerce website
- Identify various strategies to improve search-engine rankings
- Understand and implement an effective online payment system as per the business requirements
- Develop and implement various types of advertising campaigns
- Design and implement Internet and email marketing campaigns
- Exploit the reach of social media and social networks for internet marketing campaigns
- Identify the success factors of Mobile Advertising Value Chain and provide guidelines for successful mobile advertising
- Understand the web analytics and use the results for business decision making
|212-51||Certified Internet Marketing Practitioner (CIMP)||View Details|
- Participation certificate