The Continual Service Improvement module is one of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules, and will be of interest to candidates looking to focus on the use of process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organization for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factors and risks.
In addition the training for this certification should include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
The main target group for the ITILÂ® Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Examination Format:Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
Number of Questions:8
Pass Score:28/40 or 70%.
Delivery:Online or Paper Based Examination through an Accredited Training Organisation.
Exam Duration:Maximum ninety minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of one hundred and twenty minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary), which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
Open/Closed Book:Closed Book
|ITILÂ®(CSI)||EXIN - ITILÂ® CSI||View Details|
Training â€“ Adept is Authorized Training Provider
Materials - Adept is Authorized Courseware Provider
- Participation certificate with 16 hrs of PDU
- Exin Authorized Exam - AEC