This two-day Scrum Master certification course provides everything you need to get started with Scrum and Agile.
One of the largest and fastest-growing Agile project management methodologies, Scrum is a simple software management technique that has a small set of interrelated practices and rules, is not overly prescriptive and is able to produce productivity gains for software development teams almost immediately.Delivered by Certified Scrum Trainer , this course shares time-tested practices for managing product backlogs, planning your releases and iterations (Sprints) and tracking and reporting progress. Participants will learn how to effectively plan and run daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and more.
On completion, participants are registered as Certified Scrum Masters (CSMs), which includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, where valuable Scrum Master-material and information are available exclusively to CSMs..
Certified Scrum Master - Course Topics
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Sprints, Sprint Planning Meeting, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Scrum Values, Phases, Simulation
- Burndown Charts and Project Reporting
- Day in the Life of a Scrum Master
- Release Management and Project Reporting
- Scaling and Global Teams
- Architecture and Scrum
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Participant Certificate with PDUs
- TRAINER from USA (CST)
- Lunch & Tea Breaks